The University of Leeds is inviting high performing aspirants from UK and EU to take part in the Snowdon Trust Leeds Scholarships in the UK. The grant is available for the academic session 2020-2021.
The funding program is only awarded to those students who hold a first degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK upper second class honours degree.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to 2
The award can be taken inÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK and EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a first degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK upper second class honours degree.
- Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study.
How to Apply:Â Applicants must firstÂ apply for a relevant taught program of studyÂ and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible for the opportunity . Once you are in receipt of your Student Application IDÂ complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â All candidates must have to submit the transcript of records, description of the grading system at their home .university and copy of the information page in their passport or ID card.
- Admission Requirements:Â To study at Leeds youâ€™ll need to meet the academicÂ entry requirementsÂ for your course.
- Language Requirement:Â Â Candidates whose first language is not English must meet theÂ Universityâ€™s English LanguageÂ requirements byÂ September 2020.
The scholarship offers fees (up to a maximum of Â£15,000 for full-time study) plus Â£15,000 maintenance (part-time will be pro-rata).