Kathmandu College of Management is delighted to announce its multiple KCM Scholarships such as Swangsri Sivakriskul Jehendar Scholarship, KCM Merit Award, Manisha Memorial Merit Award, Nirajan Memorial Merit Award, and Management Appreciation Award.
TheseÂ scholarshipÂ programs are available only for all Nepali citizens. The college has pledged financial support to high achievers from underprivileged backgrounds.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate, Graduate degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â NA
Nationality:Â Domestic students
The program can be taken inÂ Nepal
Eligible Countries:Â Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded to study in anyÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ graduate degreeÂ offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â The continuation of Scholarship to the eligible student:
Swangsri Sivakriskul Jehendar Scholarship:Â Swangsri Sivakriskul Jehendar program is open to all Nepali citizens. To be eligible for selection the student must have:
- Attained at least 80% marks in Grade 10 from a government school.
- Secured above 75% marks for Grade 12 from any private or public institutions.
- Displayed strong leadership qualities and a good character.
- Admitted to the KCM â€“ Siam University International BBA program.
KCM Merit Award:
- The student must have successfully completed the first year at KCM.
- The student must have obtained the highest grade in the first year.
Manisha Memorial Merit Award:
- Students must have successfully completed the second year at KCM.
- Students must have obtained the highest grade in the second year.
Nirajan Memorial Merit Award:
- Students must have successfully completed the third year at KCM.
- The student must have obtained the highest grade in the third year.
Management Appreciation Award:Â Each year Management Appreciation Award is conferred to that student who has exhibited great potential in academics and extracurricular activities during his/her years at KCM.
- How to apply:Â For applying, candidates need to takeÂ admissionÂ to the university. After taking the admission applicants must have download the application form to complete it and submit it to the college with the all required documents.
- Supporting Documents:Â The student is required to submit the application form along with the documents of Transcript and certificate of Grade 12 or equivalent, Transcript, and certificate of Grade 10 or equivalent, Character certificate (Grade 10 and Grade 12), Provisional certificate, Migration certificate, Citizenship certificate, Passport.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Swangsri Sivakriskul Jehendar Scholarship:Â It covers a full tuition waiver so that students have access to a fulfilling learning environment, with the hope that the scholars will contribute to their communities after they graduate.
- KCM Merit Award:Â The award includes a 100% tuition waiver for a year.
- Manisha Memorial Merit Award:Â The award includes a 100% tuition waiver for a year.
- Nirajan Memorial Merit Award:Â The award includes a 100% tuition waiver for a year.
Application Deadline: Open