The Schoolgh University College award is available to outstanding international students at the University of Maryland for the session 2020-2021.
The study program is designed to deserving students who want to study anÂ undergraduateÂ orÂ graduateÂ degree at the university in the United States.
University: University of Maryland
Department: Robert H. Smith School of Business
Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken in theÂ United States
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants are required to have a 3.0 minimum GPA and must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
How to Apply:Â If you are interested in this educational bursary then you are demanded to take affirmation in theÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ graduateÂ degree program at the university. After that, applicants must write a 1,000â€“1,500 words essay on â€œThe complexity of the US educational systemâ€. Send to our official scholarship email atÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ with first & last name, phone, country of origin, email address, college/university name, area of study, and proof of enrollment (transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill).
- Supporting Documents:Â Official copies of transcripts High school transcripts, college transcripts can be submitted electronically via eSCRIP-SAFE, National Clearinghouse, Naviance, Parchment, SCOIR or USM ET, letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement:Â If English is not your native languageâ€”regardless of your citizenshipâ€”you must have an official report of your scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The university will provide the award amount of $1,500 to the winning candidates.
Application Deadline: May 25, 2020