The program aims to assist high potential international students who wish to start aÂ bachelorsÂ degree at the University of Regina inÂ Canada.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: $5,000 for up to 4 years
Number of Awards: three
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants entering an undergraduate degree will be automatically eligible for this award.
How to Apply:Â For being considered, students are required to take admission in theÂ bachelorâ€™s degree programÂ at the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â The university may ask you for high School Transcript and General Secondary Certificate, and Copy of your passport and mail it toÂ Â email@example.com
- Admission Requirements:Â Students must hold a high school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement:Â Candidates are required to provide evidence of theirÂ English language proficiency.
- The bursary of amount $5,000 is available to the top three students in three specific regions identified annually throughout the world.
- In addition to the financial assistance, these students will be invited to meet with the President of the university each year for a Circle of Scholars event.
Application Deadline:Â March 15.