The Centre for the Study of Japanese Religions is offering the International Student Bursary to Interested applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program atÂ University of London, UK
The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to Â£5,000 for one year for a full-time program. Â£5,000 will be paid for part-time MA programs and Â£2,500 will be paid for part-time research degree programs.
Eligible Countries:Â UK/EUÂ and Overseas
- Applicants must have to give evidence in the statement of the admission application of their ability to use sources in Japanese.
- Applicants must possess an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must have an offer to study the full or part-time taught masters and research degree with a focus on Japanese Religions / Japanese Buddhism.
How To Apply:Â
- on-line Taught Masters application.
- Please see hereÂ for guidance on how toÂ apply for a Research Degree (MPhil/PhD)Â and for an on-line application.
- Interested applicants must apply for this scholarship via theÂ on-line application form
You must apply for this scholarship via theÂ on-line application formÂ which will open onÂ 23 January 2020.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 7 May 2020