The Fully-funded International Scholarships is offered to Applicants who are looking at studying a degree program at University of Helsinki â€“ Finland. The aim of this program is to create a rich and diverse learning environment at the University of Helsinki.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Scholarships:Â 800 â‚¬/month
- Fully Funded GrantÂ (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
- Study GrantÂ (10 000 EUR)
- Applicants must be Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries, who do not have a permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate studies
- Applicants must have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
How To Apply:
- Find the Masterâ€™s programme you want to apply to through theÂ Degree Finder
- See the instructions on how to apply to the Masterâ€™s programme and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Masterâ€™s programme.
- Submit all the requiredÂ attachments.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 10th January, 2020