The Singapore Management University, Singapore is awarding the Steven Miller Scholarship to applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program for studies at the Institution.
The university provides networking, job opportunities and educational materials on curation, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Eligible Countries:Â Domestic and International
Type:Â Undergraduate degree
Value Of Award:Â Monthly stipend and tuition fees
Number Of Awards:Â Varies
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Applicants must be full-time SMU BSc (IS) undergraduates of any nationality
- Applicants must have outstanding academic results
- Applicants must have good leadership skills
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 19 March 2020