AgriLab is an Agritech Ideation Workshop and Bootcamp for Young Start-ups and is focused on enabling AgriTech Entrepreneurs to succeed. AgriLab aims to enable young Nigerians to turn their start-up ideas into full-fledged business models ready for investment.
AgriLab focuses on the AgriTech sector, an area where Ireland is a world leader and in which Nigeria needs to develop in order to diversify its economy and meet the demands of a fast-growing population.
The program is a partnership betweenÂ Embassy of Ireland, NigeriaÂ andÂ Ventures Platform, an Abuja based technology hub that incubates and supports start-ups through its curated office space, investment fund, and Not-for-Profit arm.
- You are a Nigerian with a business idea in the agritech space that clearly identifies the problem it solves.
- You have a sustainable and scalable business model.
- You are resident in Nigeria
- You are between the ages of 18 â€“ 35
- You are available to participate in the entire program if selected
- You are able to travel to Ireland for a business visit as part of this program
- You have a valid International Passport for the duration of the trip.
- Team Capabilities
- Agribusiness is Tech-enabled
- A completed application form
AgriLab Bootcamp and Incubation Program Benefits.
- 3-Day Ideation Workshop and Bootcamp: Selected startups get to learn the requisite knowledge needed to be accepted into the Incubation Program.
- Incubation: Participants will be exposed to workshops, mentorship and office spaces.
- Seed Capital: Participants get to receive $2,000 in seed capital.
- A Trip to Ireland: The winning team will receive an all-expense paid trip to Ireland to meet and network with potential business partners and state agencies.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the â€œApplyâ€ button below: