The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung is offering Fully-Funded international awards to International student who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to international students for a postgraduate or master’s program and doctoral candidates at any German universities and colleges.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters & Doctorate
Value Of Award: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: 330
- Applicants should have above-average academic achievements
- Applicants Should have a broad general education and a keen interest in political issues
- Applicants must have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights
- Applicants should not be older than 30 at the time of application.
How To Apply: Applications will open on December 1, 2019, for 15 January 2020, deadline. There are two ways to apply:
- 1) You have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung abroad at the respective foreign office.
- 2) If you are already in Germany, you can apply for the selection procedure in the Federal Republic directly from them.
To get this opportunity, applicants need to enter in an online application at https://campus.kas.de and upload the required documents.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: Interested parties can apply each January 15 or July 15 of each year.