EuReCa (Europe Research & Care) is Institut Curieâ€™s international Program whichÂ provides students with anÂ excellentÂ interdisciplinary, inter-sectorial, and international training.Â It includes a personalized career development plan, coaching,Â mentoring and the possibility of undertakingÂ secondments inÂ partnersâ€™ institutions.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Award: Varies
Number Of Awards: 8
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be in possession of a European master degree or equivalent masterâ€™s degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate.
How To Apply:Â Interested applicants have to complete an online form in English in time via the web-basedÂ application portal.
The following documents are required:
- a CV,
- a motivation letter,
- a copy of the high school degree,
- a copy of the university degrees including the EuropeanÂ Masterâ€™s degree or equivalentÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree (translated by the applicant in English),
- a copy of the university grade transcript from the Masterâ€™s degree or equivalent masterâ€™sÂ degree which would formally entitle to embark on a doctorateÂ (translated by the applicant in English),
- 2 recommendation letters. Referees must have submitted their recommendation letters by the end of the call. We strongly advise applicants to contact their referees as soon as possible so that referees have enough time to upload the recommendation letter online. It is the applicantâ€™s responsibility to ensure that the 2 recommendation letters are uploaded by the referee before the call ends.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: January 9th, 2020