Applications are currently ongoing at theÂ University Of Waterloo, Canada. This scholarship program is awarded to applicants who are looking at undergoing a degree program atÂ University Of Waterloo, Canada.
These scholarships are open to international students studying on a study permit only
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Scholarships:Â The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $12,000 to $25,000
- demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission for the academic year 2018-2019
How To Apply:Â PleaseÂ complete the online application. Please submit hard copies of all necessary documents to the International Student Office.
Your application package will include, in the following order :
1. complete and signed application
2. official high school transcript [if attended more than one school please include all]
3. reference letter #1 â€“ Math or Computer Studies teacher
4. reference letter #2 â€“ Principal or designate
5. copies of all relevant award certificates (originals cannot be sent back to you)
EmailÂ email@example.comÂ ONE attachment containing your entire application and all supporting documents. Please avoid sending separate files. This could result in an incomplete file being considered.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More InformationÂ
Application Deadline:Â Â February 3, 2020