Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) is the only flagship in engineering and IT science and education in Estonia, providing higher education at all levels in engineering and technology, information technology, economics, science, and maritime. The International Scholarships is awarded to applicants willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
TalTech’s mission is to be a promoter of science, technology, and innovation and a leading provider of engineering and economic education in Estonia.
Eligible Countries: EU, EEA, and International
Types: Undergraduate & Masters
Value Of Awards: Varies according to the awards
Number Of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
- Applicants must have good academic records from previous educational programs
How To Apply: If you intend to make an application, it is important to check country-specific requirements to ensure the qualification you have is considered suitable preparation for entry to the University.
Applicants need to provide Diploma of the International Baccalaureate, Transcript of grades, IB results are sent directly via official IB verification system to TalTech, General Certificate of Education (GCE) / International General Certificate of Education, Copies of education documents mentioned above are notarized, copy of passport identification pages, printed and signed online application form, officially certified education documents and authorized translations. Alternatively, you can notify us via email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- 1 December – 1 April for non-EU citizens
- 1 December – 1 May for TalTech students and citizens from EU/EEA countries, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
- 1 December – 1 August for Finnish, Latvian and Lithuanian citizens applying for study programs of the School of Business and Governance