Develop your unique leadership and interpersonal skills by applying for this â€œFuture Leaders Scholarshipâ€. The program is provided by the RMIT University inÂ Australia.
This bursary is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan who will commence theirÂ BachelorÂ orÂ MasterÂ by Coursework program at RMIT University.
Course Level: Bachelor or Master
Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or Master degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- be applying fromÂ India,Â Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- have successfully completed your latest or current qualification from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- not an existing RMIT student
- have an offer letter and enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT:
Bachelor degreeÂ andÂ Masters by Coursework
How to Apply:Â Taking the time to prepare an application is worth your while. Hence, you are advised to take admission inÂ aÂ BachelorÂ orÂ MasterÂ by Coursework program at RMIT University. There is no separate application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents:Â CV, references from employers, certified copies of all graduation certificates, and some other documents are required to submit.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum 2.0-grade point average (GPA).
- Language Requirement:Â For being eligible to study at RMIT, you need to satisfy theÂ English language requirementsÂ of the university
Benefits:Â The University will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction for the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: Open