Universität Hamburg supports its international students on their way to the successful completion of their degrees with degree completion grants.
These studentships are usually awarded for 6 months with funding ranges between €200 and a maximum of €720.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- not be German citizens;
- not be eligible for BAföG (federal student loan scheme);
- be preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies;
- have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
Application Process: For the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID (detailed instructions on applying online are available here):
Application deadlines 1 June/1 December
Online applications require the following documents:
- reason for your application
- schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
- 1st June 2019 (for period of funding from 1 July–31 December) (CLOSED)
- 1st December 2019 (for period of funding from 1 January–30 June)
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information