The French Government is offering the Eiffel Excellence Scholarships to Interested applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program from an French Institution.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
Eligible Countries:Â Emerging economies
Type:Â Master and PhD degree
Eligible Field Of Studies:Â Eiffel scholarships are available in three main fields:
- engineering science at masterâ€™s level,
- science in the broadest sense at PhD level (engineering science; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano- and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe, environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology);
- economics and management;
- law and political sciences.
Number Of Scholarships:Â Not Specified
Duration:Â The scholarship is awarded for:
- a maximum of 12 months for entry at M2 level,
- a maximum of 24 months for entry at M1 level,
- a maximum of 36 months for an engineering degree
- Applicants must be citizens of any developing country
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor degree program
- Applicants must be no older than 30 on the date of the selection committee meeting,March 2020; at PhD level, candidates must be no older than 35 on the date of the selection committee meeting, March 2020.
How To Apply:Â Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, pleaseÂ contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => PleaseÂ Contact usÂ in order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel programÂ :Â click here
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 9th January 2020