The Beit Trust is in joint partnerships with six universities in the UK, and three in South Africa to award scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program in UK or South Africa.
The next round of Beit Scholarships will be awarded for the academic year beginningÂ September 2020Â for universities in the UK; andÂ January 2021Â for universities in South Africa. Scholarships for the academic year beginning September 2019 (UK) and January 2020 (SA) have already been awa
Eligible Countries:Â Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe
Offered annually?Â Yes
To be taken at (country):Â United Kingdom orÂ South Africa
Type:Â Masters, PhD
Number of Awardees:Â Not specified
Value of Scholarship:Â
- Other allowances are paid for arrival, a laptop and printing of a thesis, and return home.
- Economy Class air passages are provided by the Trust for the initial journey to the place of study, and for the return at the end of the course.
- No allowances are paid for spouses or other family members.
- Fees and costs of tuition and related academic expenses are paid by the Trust direct to the universities.
- Payment of a personal allowance, index linked in accordance with guidance from an independent authority covering maintenance support.
- Applicants must be nationals of Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi, who are also resident in and intend to return to those countries
- Applicants have a conditional acceptance or an offer from your chosen partner university, you should apply as early as possible to The Beit Trust for a scholarship,Â using thisÂ linked application form
How To Apply:Â If you are interested in a Beit Scholarship, and as a help in tracking potentially qualified applicants, would you please:
- Notify the relevant university, as part of your study application, that you will be approaching the Beit Trust for scholarship funding. Please indicate your work or professional experience;
- Notify the Trust once you have submitted an application to a partner university;
- Tell the Trust which course youâ€™ve applied for;
- Confirm your nationality to the Trust;
- Zimbabweans and Malawians should send their application forms toÂ email@example.com
- Zambians should send theirs toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Applications Deadline:Â Varies within universities.Â The absolute deadline for applications to reach the Trust is 12th February 2020.