In order to encourage students to be well prepared for their new life in theÂ UK, Oxford Brookes University is offering international awards to support students who confirm their places early.
The university offers these grants to those excellent aspirants from all over the globe who will commence in theÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the university.
Course Level:Â BachelorÂ andÂ mastersÂ degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the world (except the UK)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application you must meet or exceed the Universityâ€™s published entry requirements and you need to accept and confirm your place for the bachelor and masterâ€™s degree program at the university by 15 April 2020.
How to Apply:Â For receiving this grant, claimants need to enrol in theÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at Oxford Brookes University. After taking admission, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents:Â Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements:Â For being accepted, aspirants are required to provide meet the additionalÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirements:Â Aspirants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of nationality or country of residence.
Benefits:Â The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to Â£2,000 towards paying your tuition fees.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020