For recognizing the high academic achievement of students, the University of Exeter is awarding Global Excellence international awards in theÂ UK.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who will undertake theÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Course Level:Â PostgraduateÂ degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong, Japanese, Mongolian, North Korean, South Korean, Taiwanese
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Accounting and Taxation, International Business, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Human Resource Management, International Tourism, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, Finance and Investment, Finance and Management, Finance and Marketing, International Film Business, Creativity, Innovation and Business Strategy, Applied Security Strategy, Education Online, Island Biodiversity and Conservation, Extreme Medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be classified as an international student for fees purposes, hold an offer to start an eligible full-time Masters degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2020.
How to Apply:Â For applying, candidates are required to take affirmation in theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the University of Exeter. After taking affirmation, seekers can complete theÂ webform here.
- Supporting Documents:Â There are no supporting documents that are required for this grant.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission, claimants need to hold their bachelorâ€™s degree certificates.
- Language Requirements:Â You need to demonstrate that you are able to understand written and spoken English to the required level.
Benefits:Â The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to Â£5000.
Application Deadline:Â April 30, 2020