Dazzling self-funding aspirants from all over the world have a beneficiary opportunity to apply for the international awards offered by the University of South Wales in theÂ UK.
The studentship is available for those brilliant candidates who will commence in theÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Course Level:Â BachelorÂ andÂ masters
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the globe
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be applying for the bachelorâ€™s and masterâ€™s degree programs in any of their chosen subject areas at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
Method of Application:Â For applying, seekers are demanded to takeÂ affirmationÂ in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of South Wales. After taking admission, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letters of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements:Â You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements:Â All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
These financial aid positions will be awarded.
- International Foundation Year â€“ Â£1,500
- Undergraduate degree courses â€“ up to Â£1,500 per year
- Postgraduate degree courses, including Master of Business Administration (MBA) â€“ up to Â£2,000
- Chancellors International Development Scholarship: Â£2,500
- BSc (Hons) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Top-Up standard funding for 180 credit â€“ Â£2,250
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 6, 2020