NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a clientâ€™s operations run smoothly.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Oil & Gas Internship Program 2019
Internship Program Summary
- The Internship Program is a career differentiator for program members. Only 2 candidates will be selected each year to join the program. Members who have a high level of success, will receive a full time offer will be well positioned to accelerate their careers within Noemdek. Career paths vary widely by interest, career alignment, and overall business need.
- The program prepares members for a successful career in oil & gas and procurement by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and clients while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
- This is the premier entry level program for our company and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the Upstream Oil & Gas services sector. This challenging six-month program is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship and training sessions that allows interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure.
Intern Candidate Criteria
- Minimum of a 3.5GPA
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm.
- Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in oil & gas, energy, or logistics.Â All businesses have preference for relevant industry experience.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online