The University of Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme is offering the mastercard scholarships to African students who wants to pursue a degree in the institution.
The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh.
This scholarship is provided to give African scholars theÂ opportunity to become leaders to their communities and improve the lives of people when they get back home [Africa].
Offered annually?Â Yes
Eligible Countries:Â African countries
To be taken at (country):Â Scotland,Â UK
Number of Awardees:Â
- 10Â scholarships are available in 2019/2020 for Masters programmes
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Scholarships are available for the following Postgraduate Masters programmes:
- MSc Global Health Policy
- LLM Human Rights
- MAÂ Product Design
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
Eligibility:Â To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- BeÂ Africans.
- Must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
- be able to demonstrate financial needs.
- Qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership and service skills to the community.
How To Apply:Â Click here to begin application process
Please Visit TheÂ Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information.
Application Deadline:Â 29thÂ November 2019..
Award Provider:Â The MasterCard Foundation