For providing financial support to the brilliant degree-seeking aspirants from theÂ USAÂ and all over the globe, the University of Southern Maine is awarding international awards.
The grant is available for those eligible candidates who will undertake theÂ masterâ€™sÂ andÂ doctoralÂ degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
Course Level:Â Masterâ€™s and doctoral degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality: theÂ USA and International students
The award can be taken in theÂ USA
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from the USA and all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masterâ€™s and doctoral degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, seekers are required to apply for the matriculated in a masterâ€™s or doctoral degree at USM, be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better, be enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits per semester and have submitted the FAFSA (non US citizens need not complete).
How to Apply
To be a part of this educational program, claimants are advised to take admission in theÂ undergraduate degree courseworkÂ at the University of Southern Maine. After being a university student, seekers can submit the onlineÂ award application form.
For being admitted in the postgraduate and doctoral degree program, seekers are required to maintain good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better and check theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach the high school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or HiSET, personal statement (essay), recommendations, individual talents, and activities.
- Language Requirements:Â To take part in this program, aspirants are required to meet the general requirements of English language ability.
Benefits:Â The grant will provide the amount worth up to $3,000.
Application Deadline:Â November 15, 2019 for Spring and April 30, 2020 for Fall