Applications are invited for theÂ International Global Citizen Scholarships Program which will be awarded to Individuals who are looking at pursuing a degree program at the Institution. Trent University will award up to $ 24,000 per academic year that is determined upon financial need assessment and may include tuition and supporting fees excluding housing.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Award:Â $24,000 per academic year
Number Of Awards:Â A limited number of awards
- Applicants must have been admitted to undergraduate studies will be considered for awards
- Applicants must have a high school diploma for admission to a bachelorâ€™s degree
- Applicants must have a minimum grade as outlined inÂ country-specific admissions requirements
- Applicants must meet Trent Universityâ€™s academic andÂ English proficiency requirementsÂ at the time of application.
Application Process:Â To get this award applicant at Trent University applicants need to takeÂ admissionÂ for an undergraduateÂ degree courseÂ in which you want to study. After that to apply for the grant, applicants are required to download application form (inÂ pdfÂ orÂ wordÂ format) and submit toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A completed application includes all the following and sends as one file (pdf. or word):
- An essay (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words) on the following: 1) outline your academic aspirations and future career goals and 2) how Trent University can help you in achieving these goals.
- A record of your most recent (last 2 years) extra-curricular activities, community service, and leadership (maximum 1 page).
- An essay indicating how your service or leadership has been a meaningful part of your education and personal growth. The committee is most interested in specific examples of your accomplishments (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words).
- An essay discussing a local, national or international issue and its personal importance to you (maximum 1 page; up to 500 words).
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from teachers/former teachers. Reference letters can be e-mailed directly by the referee toÂ email@example.comÂ and must state the full name of the student in the Subject line. (Download reference form asÂ wordÂ orÂ pdfÂ format)
- Documentation of Income: Official statement of annual salary from parent(s) employer(s) on company letterhead or most recent statement of income tax returns from parent(s).
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020, for September 2020 entry