The bursary is available for both New Zealand and International candidates who are eagerly seeking for an opportunity to conduct theirÂ masterâ€™sÂ orÂ PhDÂ studies at the University of Otago inÂ New Zealand.
Course Level:Â Masters and PhD degree
Award:Â NZ $5000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â One grant is available
Nationality:Â New Zealand and International
The program can be taken inÂ New Zealand
- Eligible Countries:Â Candidates of New Zealand and all over the world are allowed to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is open for studying an MA or MFA in Theatre Studies, or for a PhD researching a topic inÂ TheatreÂ Studies at the university
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant should be currently enrolled or intending to enroll for full-time study at the University of Otago in the year following the closing date
How to Apply:Â The application process has two stepsâ€“
- Step 1-Students need to take admission in aÂ master or a PhDÂ degree program at the university.
- Step 2-Â After being successfully enrolled in a program, they can complete theÂ award application formÂ and send it toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or
- Postal Address: Student Administration (Scholarships), St David II Building,
- University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin
- Required Documents:Â Along with the application form, candidates have to submit a curriculum vitae, academic record, and a brief statement concerning current or research topic (100-200 words).
- Admission Requirements:Â An undergraduate degree for a masterâ€™s course and a masterâ€™s qualification for a PhD degree are required.
- Language Requirement:Â If the candidateâ€™s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The value of the educational award is $5000 and it may be received as a tuition fee waiver or as a stipend paid in installments across the course of the year.
Application Deadline:Â November 1, 2019