De La Salle University-Manila is seeking high achieving aspirants from theÂ PhilippinesÂ to take part in the funding for Graduate Programs for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to study theÂ masterÂ andÂ doctoralÂ degree coursework at any selected college.
Course Level:Â Masterâ€™s and doctoral degree
Award: Educational fund
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â Filipino students
The award can be taken in theÂ Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masterâ€™s and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicantâ€™s family should be less than Php 700,000. Enrollment in 6 units per term under a program on a continuing basis, financial need based on income tax returns and recommendation of present employer/superior and good character, demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
How to Apply:Â For applying to this education award, claimants need to take admission the master and doctoral degree coursework at any selected college. After taking admission, seekers can download and submit the completedÂ award application formÂ to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH), 2F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach the application reference number upon submission of complete application documents, letter of request by the applicant for financial assistance, photocopy of the applicantâ€™s latest Income Tax Return (ITR) form, narrative letter of recommendation for financial assistance from, photocopy of transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements:Â Seekers are required to have the maintenance of a trimester average of â€œ2.5â€ (for MA/MS program grantees) or â€œ3.0â€ (for doctoral program grantees).
- Language Requirements:Â All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement.
Benefits:Â The bursary will provide educational fund for your studies.
Application Deadline:Â October 12, 2019Â