With the purpose of developing and support talented students from all over the world, the University of Bedfordshire is offering Sport international awards in theÂ UK.
The program is open for those high achieving candidates who will commence in theÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the university.
Course Level:Â Bachelor and masters degree
Award: Â£660, Â£1,540, Â£1,160, Â£1,540 and Â£1,660
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â UK, EU, and international students
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a Sports Scholarship you must be of a regional, county, national, international standard or play in BUCS within the last 12 months. Applicants need to successfully accept one of the Universityâ€™s full-time courses or already on a course.
How to Apply:Â Before applying to the award, aspirants must have to take admission inÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, seekers can download and submit the completedÂ award application formÂ toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach the copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, a one-page personal statement, a copy of your current valid passport details.
- Admission Requirements:Â Claimants are recommended to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirements:Â The University accepts theÂ minimum requirementsÂ as satisfying the English Language requirements for entry to a Bachelor or Masterâ€™s degree.
Benefits:Â Aspirants will be awarded worth up to Â£660, Â£1,540, Â£1,160, Â£1,540 and Â£1,660.
Application Deadline: Â October 18, 2019