DAAD scholarships offer International students the opportunity to continue their education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study. The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
DAAD will provide all the following:
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
- Monthly payment of 850 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Masters & Doctorate
Value Of Award:Â A monthly payment of 850 euros, insurance, study allowance, and travel allowance
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Music
- Applicants must have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- Applicants must have gained a first university degree in the field of music at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme
- Applicants must have proficiency in English and German language.
How To Apply:Â The application procedure occurs online through theÂ DAAD portal. Note: portal will open about 6 weeks before the application deadline
Applicants are required to submit the following documents by post to the specified application address (some documents need to upload with the online application):
- Documents to Upload:Â A curriculum vitae, letter of motivation, degree certificate, proof of knowledge of the language of instruction (German or English), an overview of recorded pieces:Â www.daad.de/extrainfo, and letter of acceptance from the host university (If available).
- Documents to Post:Â Send work samples together with the printed â€œCover sheet to applicationâ€ of the â€œApplication summaryâ€ generated online and the reference.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: 15th October 2019