If you think that studying in Australia is like a hitting a mountain, then you need to look at the Melbourne School of Engineering Foundation International Scholarship opportunity which is presenting by the University of Melbourne.
The main goal of this educational opportunity is to encourage Australian and International participants to undertake aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at the Melbourne School of Engineering inÂ Australia.
Department:Â The Melbourne School of Engineering
Course Level:Â Masters degree
Award:Â $5,000 â€“ $20,000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Twenty grants are available
Nationality:Â Australia and International
The program can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â Australian and International candidates are allowed to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for pursuing a master degree program in the field of Computing and Information, Engineering at the Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university.
Method of Application:Â Melbourne would like to advise participants that they need to take admission in aÂ master degreeÂ program at the university. After that, aspirants will be automatically considered for the grant, no further application is required.
- Supporting Documents:Â As per the university requirement-the candidates will be asked to submit their copies or scan of university transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements:Â Interested candidates must successfully complete an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement:Â Since the recipients are going to study in Australia, they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will provide the grant of $5,000 â€“ $20,000 which will be paid in half-yearly installments for the normal, full-time duration of the recipientâ€™s course for a maximum of two years.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Â Application Deadlines are as follows-
Semester 1: late December
Semester 2: 31 May