The Australian National University is offering the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences International Academic Excellence masters programme program inÂ Australia.
The main purpose of this bursary is to attract the high achieving candidates from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Malaysia or Singapore for pursuing aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
Department:Â ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences
Course Level:Â Masters degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Up to 10 grants are available
The program can be taken inÂ Australia
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive an offer to study a degree program in the first semester of 2020.
- Eligible Countries:Â Be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Malaysia or Singapore
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a Master or Master Advanced program (excluding the Master of Studies/Master of Studies Advanced) at the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
How to Apply:Â 2020 award applications are auto assessed. Any eligible candidate who applies to study aÂ Master or Master AdvancedÂ program at the University for the First Assessment round of applications will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â At the time of admission, the candidates will be asked to submit their academic transcripts (copies or original), language ability proof, copy of the passport name page, and a brief CV along with some other additional documents.
- Admission Requirements:Â An ideal participant must complete an undergraduate degree program for commencing in a masterâ€™s degree program.
- Language Requirement:Â If the candidateâ€™s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits:Â The applicants will receive $10,000 in the first year of study paid in two equal installments following the Census date of each semester.
Application Deadline:Â December 15, 2019