The University of Waikato is awarding GEMS funding for International Students inÂ New Zealand.
The bursary is available for the outstanding aspirants from all over the globe to pursue theÂ undergraduateÂ degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
University or Organization:Â University of Waikato
Course Level:Â Bachelor degree
Award: Up to $10,000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Three bursaries are available
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken inÂ New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria:Â The applicant must be a student of a school of the GEMS Education Network, be applying to enrol for the first time in an undergraduate-level program at the University of Waikato.
- The applicant needs to apply in the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time program/s of study in A and B Semester. Candidate must have demonstrated excellent academic achievement, and the potential to become global ambassadors for the University.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this studentship then you are needed to receive a conditional or unconditional offer of a place to theÂ undergraduate degree courseworkÂ at the University of Waikato. After being a university student, you canÂ applyÂ for this education award.
You will be accepted for an undergraduate degree at the university after meeting theÂ entry requirements.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Language Requirements:Â You are required to meet theÂ English language requirementsÂ of the university.
Benefits:Â The studentship will be awarded worth up to Up to $10,000.
Application Deadline:Â December 1, 2019