International Water Centre (IWC) is pleased to announce the Master of Catchment Science international awards at Griffith University in Australia.
The program is available for high-calibre international candidates who best represent future catchmentÂ managementÂ leaders and want to study full-time Master of Catchment Science at Griffith.
University or Organization: International Water Centre (IWC) Pty Ltd
Course Level: Master
Award: AU$56,000 to cover full-tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Two
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications from around the world are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Full-time Master of Catchment Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must have two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience relevant to the program and following the completion of an undergraduate degree).
- Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time study of Master of Catchment Science for the trimester 1 (February) 2020
- International students do not hold an Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency visa
How to Apply: Before starting the award application, applicants must receive a full offer of admission into the MIWM program from Griffith University.Â Apply for admissionÂ is found on the GriffithÂ website.
- Click here to access the online Griffith University admission application form
- Click here to access the online IWC application form
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to be uploaded: current resume/CV, two reference letters from a professional or academic reference letter (current from within the past two years)
Note: reference letters can be from the same referees who listed on the applicantsâ€™ application form *referees also have the option to email the reference letters directly toÂ email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution. To be considered in the program selection, applicants must meet the ELP requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) (check Griffithâ€™s conditions including minimum scores forÂ English Language ProficiencyÂ tests).
Each year, the International Water Centre (IWC) offers two full-tuition awards (AU$56,000) to covers full tuition fees. The grant also includes flights to Australia and Overseas Student Health Cover (covers single student only).
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019