The University of Technology Sydney is inviting participants to join a UTS Science International Postgraduate Coursework Excellence program for giving a mandatory start to their higher education inÂ Australia.
The educational award has a purpose of supporting international participants who want to undertake aÂ postgraduateÂ coursework degree program within the Faculty of Science at UTS.
University or Organization:Â The University of Technology Sydney
Department:Â Faculty of Science
Course Level:Â Postgraduate coursework degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
The program can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â Overseas participants (except for Australia and New Zealand) are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: available for pursuing masters by coursework degree program within the Faculty of Science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must commence full-time studies on campuses.
How to Apply:Â Enthusiastic participant, who enrolled in aÂ master by a coursework degreeprogram at the university, will automatically consider for the award. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents:Â At the time of application, the university will ask students to submit copies of their degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements:Â An aspirant must complete a qualification equivalent to an Australian year 12 and have an excellent academic achievement for being considered to this opportunity.
- Language Requirement:Â If the candidateâ€™s national language is not English, then they need to show the proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits:Â To fund the candidateâ€™s education, the studentship will give an amount of $5,000 for successful participants.
Application Deadline:Â 15 January 2020 for commencement July 2020 and 30 June 2020 for commencement January 2021.