With the aiming of supporting highly qualified international students, the Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg is offering Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarship inÂ Germany.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue theÂ masterÂ degree coursework at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg.
University or Organization:Â Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg
Course Level:Â Postgraduate degree
Award: 150 â‚¬ per month
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken inÂ Germany
- Eligible Countries:Â Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in polymer materials science
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be currently registered in the international Masterâ€™s course Polymer Materials Science at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg and have successfully passed the second semester.
- To take part in this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled in a masterâ€™s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can access the online application formÂ here.
- Applications are required to attach the letter of motivation (up to one page), curriculum vitae and an official transcript of the last semester.
- Claimants are recommended to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ for the admission at the university.
- Aspirants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission.
Benefits:Â The Scholarship covers a personal stipend of 150 â‚¬ per month. Third-semester students will obtain a 12 months stipend.
Application Deadline:Â November 15, 2019