The condition has been observed that the cost of tuition fees is one of the major problems of illiterate. Thatâ€™s why the University of Technology Sydney is offering the LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship.
The educational bursary is open for high achieving International candidates who are going to start theirÂ postgraduateÂ coursework study at UTS inÂ Australia.
University or Organization:Â The University of Technology Sydney
Course Level:Â Postgraduate coursework degree
Award:Â Covers 25% of the tuition fees
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Maximum twenty grants are available
The program can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â Aspirants of a country in the Latin America region are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â A postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria:Â The participants need to see the eligibility criteria-
- Must be commencing studies at UTS full-time on campus;
- Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship from UTS;
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
How to Apply:Â Successful participants, who enroll in aÂ postgraduate courseworkÂ degree program, will be automatically considered for the grant. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents:Â The participants have to submit evidence of general and professional qualifications that shows potential to pursue a degree course.
- Admission Requirements:Â Candidates should complete a recognized undergraduate degree or an equivalent or higher qualification with a minimum grade point average of 2.75 out of 4.
- Language Requirement:Â If a studentâ€™s country language is not English, then demonstrating the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must.
Benefits:Â The bursary will support students by covering 25% of the tuition fees for the standard duration of the course.
Application Deadline:Â Applications are open for study commencing in 2020