The Western Sydney University, Australia is offering the E.A. Southee International Scholarships to International students who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institutions.
The objective of the scholarship is to promote academic excellence and opportunity in the fields of agriculture or related environmental sciences through scholarships that support research and/or professional development by either a postgraduate student at the Western Sydney University Hawkesbury Campus, or by an alumnus of the Hawkesbury Campus.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships:Â $10,000
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Eligible Field Of Studies:Â Master of Research, Master ofÂ PhilosophyÂ or a Doctor of Philosophy in the field ofÂ agricultureÂ orÂ environmental scienceÂ at the university.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 months at Hawkesbury Campus
How To Apply:Â Complete theÂ E.A. Southee scholarship application form (PDF, 62.15 KB).
All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted directly to the Graduate Research School as follows:
- Use the email subject line:Â Application_2019_Southee
- Submit toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- All attached documents must be submitted as PDF.
- In the body of your email, include your full name, your student ID (if you are a current or previous Western Sydney University student) and the full title of the scholarship.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â August 31, 2019