MODUL University Vienna is offering the International MBA program inÂ Austria.
The educational opportunity is available for all high achieving international participants who have a desire of completing theirÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree education at MU Vienna.
Course Level:Â Masters degree
Award:Â â‚¬12,000 and â‚¬25,000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â 13 grants are available
The program can be taken inÂ Austria
- Eligible Countries:Â Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â Pursuing an MBA degree program in the field ofÂ Digital Marketing,Â Entrepreneurship,Â Innovation, and Leadership, Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism,Â Real Estate Management, and Sustainable Management andÂ GovernanceÂ at the university.
- Admissible Criteria:Â The participant must have an academic performance, work experience, experience abroad, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
How to Apply:Â For this educational opportunity, the candidates need to take admission in aÂ masterâ€™s degreeÂ program at the university.
- While completing their application, they have to indicate that, which award they are going to apply, for automatic consideration.
Information Regarding Admission
- Supporting Documents:Â Students are required to submit a scan of their academic transcripts, passport, evidence of language and work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements:Â An ideal participant should hold a bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent to the minimum duration of three years.
- Language Requirement:Â If the aspirantâ€™s national language is not English, then they need to achieve a level c1 in the English proficiency test (IELTS or TOEFL).
Total 13 grants are available in which 2 full grants are worth â‚¬25,000 each and 10 partial awards are worth â‚¬12,000 each. Furthermore, 1 full grant with an amount of â‚¬25,000 is available for women who enroll in an MBA in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership program.
Application Deadline:Â September 10, 2019