Do you have good thesis editing quality? If yes, then you should apply for the Capstone Editing Grant opportunity given by the Capstone Editing Company.
The award is open for all Australian, New Zealand, or international participants in order to pursue aÂ masterâ€™sÂ orÂ PhDÂ degree program at anyÂ AustralianÂ andÂ New ZealandÂ university.
University or Organization:Â Capstone Editing Company
Course Level:Â Masters and PhDÂ Â
Award:Â Education fund
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Two grants are available
The program can be taken inÂ Australia or New Zealand
- Eligible Countries:Â Candidates of Australia, New Zealand or international are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking aÂ masterÂ orÂ PhDÂ degree program at an Australian and New Zealand university.
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is for full-time candidates but if you are studying part-time, then you are only worthy to apply on the demonstration of career commitments or a medical condition.
How to Apply:Â Interested candidates need to enroll in a masters or PhD degree program at an Australian or New Zealand university. After that, they can complete theÂ online application formin order to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates are suggested to submit their academic details, thesis details, personal details, curriculum vitae, a scan of academic transcript, and a letter from their supervisor.
- Admission Requirements:Â For applying to a masterâ€™s degree program, an undergraduate degree is must and for a PhD degree program, a masterâ€™s degree is required.
- Language Requirement:Â Overseas participants are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability which is necessary to study at an Australian or New Zealand university.
Benefits:Â The grant provides free thesis editing for two successful participants on the bases of both financial need and academic merit.
Application Deadline:Â September 9, 2019