The USA is number one and the largest destination for education seeking students from all over the world. If you also want to study in the US, then here is an opportunity to apply for the opportunity s furnished by Calvary University.
The award is valid for both the international and US students. The main purpose of the program is to support students for completing anÂ undergraduateÂ degree program at the university in theÂ United States.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate degree
Award:Â $500 to $2000 or Tuition fee
Number of Awards:Â A limited numbers of awards are available
Access Mode:Â Online
Nationality:Â International and US students
The award can be taken in theÂ US
- Eligible Countries:Â Candidates from the USA as well as all nationalities around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects:Â Applicants can study an undergraduate degree program in any subject area at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the aspirants need to take admission in the full-time bachelor degree course at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The applicant must be a junior or senior undergraduate or graduate international student
- Applicants must be a degree-seeking student and enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours undergraduates or at least 9 hours seminary).
Method of Application:Â For obtaining the opportunity, you must enroll in theÂ bachelor degree courseworkÂ program at Calvery. Applicants need to download anÂ application formÂ and submit to the given address: Financial Aid Office, Calvary University, 15800 Calvary Road, Kansas City, MO 64147, Ph. 816-425-6136, Fax: 816-425-6134,Â email@example.com
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants must submit an essay, higher secondary grade card, an official transcript of all school you have attended and official academic grades
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must submit their ACT and SAT scores for applying in a bachelor degree coursework at the university as well as submit FAFSAÂ application.
- Language Requirement:Â The applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, learning, and speaking.
Benefits:Â The studentship will provide multiple awards from $500 to $2000 toward the tuition fees.
Application deadlines are March 1 (early consideration) and April 1 for the fall semester. (December 1 for new students entering in the spring semester)
Application Deadline:Â December 1, 2019