The University of Southern California is dispensing Presidential funding for a high potential first-year student in the US for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award program is feasible to only US students who want to undertake anÂ undergraduateÂ degree program at the University of Southern Calfornia in theÂ US.
University or Organization:Â The University of Southern California
Department:Â National merit awards Association
Course Level:Â Undergraduate degree
Award:Â Half-tuition fee
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Access Mode:Â Online
The award can be taken in theÂ US
- Eligible Countries:Â Only US applicants are valid for the studentship
- Eligible Course or Subjects:Â Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria:Â Firstly, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. Selection will also be made by the National merit awards Association on the basis of PSAT performance and designated national merit finalist of first-year students are considered.
How to Apply:Â For grasping the opportunity, applicants must enrol for theÂ undergraduate degreeÂ program at the university and then they will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates must submit their official transcript of high school, one letter is required from a school counsellor or a teacher from your school, fall grades (when available)
- Admission Requirements:Â ACT and SAT scores are needed. Students who take the SAT more than once, then the highest score will be recorded in Evidence-based reading and writing and mathematics even in different settings. For the ACT, the highest composite score will be considered.
- Language Requirement: For being part of the university, seekers must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits:Â The studentship will cover the half tuition fee of the aspirants.
Application Deadline:Â December 1, 2019