Thinking to boost your professional growth by studying an MBA? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the MBA International Scholarship designed by the School of Economics and Business of the University of Ljubljana.
The program is open to support high potential students to meet their educational and career goals by studying anÂ MBAÂ degree program at the University of Ljubljana.
University or Organization:Â University of Ljubljana
Course Level:Â Postgraduate degree
Award: 4.000 â‚¬.
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â Slovenian and international students
The award can be taken inÂ Slovenia
- Eligible Countries:Â Claimants from Slovenia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for first-year admission into the MBA program at the university for the academic year 2020-2021, and have a minimum of 3 years of meaningful working experience.
How to Apply
Before applying to this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in anÂ MBA degree programÂ at the university. After taking acceptance, seekers can apply for this studentship by submitting the onlineÂ application form.
For being admitted, claimants need to have an adequate undergraduate education with at least 180 ECTS. Seekers are also recommended to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must provide the certificates of academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact, in-depth interview, references/additional training, and awards.
- Language Requirement:Â Aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
Benefits:Â Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to 4.000 â‚¬.
Application Deadline:Â September 30, 2019