Studying a relevant postgraduate course will increase your level of specialist knowledge. So, increase your ability by applying for the Emerald international awards administrated by the University of Bradford in theÂ UK.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue theÂ postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
University or Organization:Â University of Bradford
Course Level:Â Masters degree
Award: Full fee scholarship
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Five bursaries are available
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries:Â Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the Masterâ€™s degree programs in the School of Management at the University of Bradford in session 2019-2020.
Method of Application: To be a part of this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled inÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically assessed for the award at the end of their final year.
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements:Â To be considered for an undergraduate course at the university, aspirants must have to meet the minimumÂ entry requirements.
- Language Requirement:Â If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to any of the postgraduate courses.
Benefits:Â The studentship will provide a full fee of the course.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 31, 2019