The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelorâ€™s or masterâ€™s in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Why Study in Holland?
- There are 2,100+ programmes in English.
- Get high quality education and value for your money.
- Be part of an international community.
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
- Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world.
- Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelorâ€™s or masterâ€™s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Holland Scholarship Benefits.
Scholarship:Â The scholarship amounts to â‚¬ 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Grant award period: The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
Method of Application
Find your programme in the overview ofÂ participating research universitiesÂ or in the overview ofÂ participating universities of applied sciences. You will find detailed information about the application procedure and deadlines in the links provided in both lists.
The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded aÂ scholarship.
Deadlines:Â You can now apply for the 2020-2021 academic year. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2020 or 1 May 2020. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.