The award is designed for the skilled candidates fromÂ AustraliaÂ andÂ New ZealandÂ to pursue postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
University or Organization:Â James Cook University
Course Level:Â Postgraduate degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â One bursary is available
Nationality:Â Australian and New Zealand students
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â Citizens from Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or PhD degree in Philosophy, Creative Arts and Media â€“ Music
- Admissible Criteria: In order to qualify for this application , the applicant must have to be enrolled full time in PhD, or Master of Philosophy with Music as a specialist area of study.
How to Apply
For being engaged in this education award, aspirants are demanded to take affirmation in theÂ mastersÂ andÂ PhDÂ degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, seekers can submit the onlineÂ application formÂ of the studentship.
- Before applying for admission at the university, claimants need to check that they have successfully completed 6 months of full-time study at a recognized higher education institution and received a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.9 out of 7.0 or minimum average results of approximately 65-70%.
- Must submit with an outline of your research proposal, letters of recommendation, a copy of your curriculum vitae, a certified copy of your academic record and any other supporting documentation that would assist the Selection Committee in developing an opinion of you as an applicant.
- Students whose native language is not English must generally demonstrate their proficiency by achieving a score in a test such as Academic IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson (PTE Academic).
Benefits: All scholars will be awarded worth up to $8,000.
Application Deadline:Â September 30, 2019