Kenyatta University is inviting students from the East African Community to apply for the EAC-KFW Scholarships programs and take their higher studies inÂ Kenya.
The purpose of this educational fund is to provide financial support to all applicants who have academically skilled and participants with a disadvantage but have the passion to pursue aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at KU.
University or Organization:Â Kenyatta University
Course Level:Â Masters
Award:Â Financial support
Access Mode:Â Email
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â East African Community
The program can be taken inÂ Kenya
- Eligible Countries:Â Students from East African Community (Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda) are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in the field of Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Integrated Soil Fertility Management, Applied Mathematics, and entrepreneurship at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be below 35 years of age and apply to study in an EAC Partner State other than their country of citizenship.
Method of Application:Â You need to choose your masterâ€™s degree program at the university before applying to the award. For this, complete theÂ admission application formÂ at the university and theÂ award application formÂ and send both the forms electronically toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents:Â Participants need to submit a statement on the following questions-
The motivation for wanting to pursue a Masters Programme chosen in section 2 above, foreseen professional engagement in the EAC Integration agenda after completing the Masters, expect the application of the acquired skills and knowledge from the Masters Programme to contribute the EAC Integration Agenda and personal professional and academic vision in the next 5 to 10years.
Along with this, copies of both the application forms (admission and award) must submit through email toÂ email@example.comÂ andÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree and have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits:Â The educational award offers financial support to academically skilled and disadvantaged masterâ€™s students with the main focus on priority programs.