Applications are currently accepted from International students who are looking at acquiring a degree program at Victoria University Of Wellington, New Zealand.
The purpose of the scholarship is to fund postgraduate study, travel, accommodation and other expenses incurred in the pursuit of such study, both within and outside New Zealand.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must have to apply for the postgraduate degree coursework at the Victoria University of Wellington for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants will be current violin, viola or violoncello students
How To Apply: A completed online application must be submitted by 4:30pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any required supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4:30pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
Applications will normally open one month prior to the closing date. If no application link is provided below, check back again closer to the closing date.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019