This bursary is available for the UK, EU, and International students competing at three levels: podium, elite and competition. It has the purpose of increasing the interest of participants in the sports area.
University or Organization:Â Anglia Ruskin University
Course Level:Â Undergraduate or postgraduate taught course
Award:Â From Â£500 per year up to up to Â£12,500 per year
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â Â UK, EU, and International
The program can be taken inÂ the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries:Â Participants from the UK, EU, and overseas are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â You can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be competing at the regional, county or national level to qualify for the university Elite Level and Competition Level Awards.
- Be competing at the national or international level to qualify for Podium Level scholarship.
- Be able to demonstrate that youâ€™ll have a significant impact on the performance of the sports team you join at ARU (if applicable) and/or on BUCS points.
Method of Application
You need to enroll in anÂ undergraduate or postgraduateÂ taught degree program at the university. Then you will be eligible for completing theÂ grant application form. The form can be sent through email toÂ email@example.comÂ â€“ please make sure that your email says â€œSPORTS applicationâ€ in the subject box.
- Supporting Documents:Â The application form must contain personal details, language ability proof, or some others asked by the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Be proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The award category is divided into three parts-
- Elite level-Â Grants of Â£1,400 per year to cover performance-related costs for students who compete at the national or regional level.
- Competition level-Â If youâ€™re competing at the county level or above, then you will be eligible for award of Â£500 per year to cover performance-related costs.
- Podium level-Â those participants who are an international standard and can successfully compete at the highest level of university sport and above, this educational award is worth up to Â£12,500 per year.
Application Deadline:Â Open all year around