After completing a bachelor’s study every student wants to pursue a master’s program, but due to financial barriers, not every student able to get higher studies. Because of this reason, Manchester Metropolitan University is giving the International postgraduate placements opportunities for helping your studies.
The opening of these educational awards is for international students who are going to commence postgraduate studies at MMU in the UK.
University or Organization: Manchester Metropolitan University
Course Level: Postgraduate
Access Mode: Email
Number of Awards: Not known
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Open for September 2019 entry.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program excluding the Master of Architecture degree course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Hold an offer to study a full taught Masters Course at the university starting in September 2019 and January 2020.
How to Apply
- No separate application is required, you will be automatically considered for the grant after the enrollment in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Copies of academic transcript and graduation certificates, two references, one which of which must be an academic reference, personal statement, and evidence of language proficiency must be submitted.
- Achievement of the first-degree classification in the undergraduate or 2:1 classification undergraduate studies is required.
- To study at MMU, you need to demonstrate the English language excellence and satisfy the requirements of the English language of the university.
Benefits: The participant who has a first-degree classification will be awarded from £2,000 award and those have 2:1 classification might be awarded from £1,500 grant.