Scholarship opportunities is awarded toÂ high performing international students who are looking at undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The university will provide all the following:
- 5 undergraduate financial aid available at $5,000 per annum for a minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees
- 8 postgraduate placements available at $10,000 per annum for a minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees
Eligible Countries: International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen)
Type:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligibility:Â Â To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen)
- Any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School, excluding those offered by AGSM.
- Must have received an offer of admission
- Not be in receipt of the UNSW Business School International Pathways Award.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed an assessable Senior Secondary School qualification immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW and not have undertaken prior tertiary study.
How To Apply:Â Click Here To Apply
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019, for commencement Term 3 2019