Scholarship opportunities is awarded to high performing international students who are looking at undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The university will provide all the following:
- 5 undergraduate financial aid available at $5,000 per annum for a minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees
- 8 postgraduate placements available at $10,000 per annum for a minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees
Eligible Countries: International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen)
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen)
- Any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School, excluding those offered by AGSM.
- Must have received an offer of admission
- Not be in receipt of the UNSW Business School International Pathways Award.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed an assessable Senior Secondary School qualification immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW and not have undertaken prior tertiary study.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019, for commencement Term 3 2019