Don’t follow a dream of others, have your own goal and do hard work to make it true. For helping you in this process, Aberystwyth University is giving you the International Taught masters programmes programs in the UK.
The bursaries have a motive to support Taught Masters courses and Research Program studies of international students through some discount on the tuition fees.
University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
Course Level: Taught Masters courses and a Research Programme
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students (Non-EU) are encouraged to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can take part in taught masters’ courses or a research program (MPhil, LLM by Research or PhD) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll as a full-time self-funding student who is going to start his/her studies in September 2019.
Method of Application: For this award, you don’t need to apply separately. If you register in a taught master’s course, or a research program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the grants.
- Admission Requirements: Must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to these courses.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, so you will be required to show the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The free education awards will worth £2,000 towards tuition fees.
Application Deadline: August 23, 2019