The grant is available for the outstanding UK and EU students to pursue a master’s degree in English or Historical Linguistics, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences.
University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
Course Level: Postgraduate degree
Award: Tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: UK and EU students
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in English Language, Research English Language, Linguistics and Research Linguistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have accepted for admission on one of the following programs of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
Method of Application: In order to gain this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can access the application form via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of your nationality or country of residence.
Benefits: The bursary will cover the UK/EU rate of tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic year.
Scholarship Application Deadline: July 25, 2019